In this article, we will mention the 2 best Latest gaming laptops that you can do the best gaming. And I hope that in 2021 these laptops will be the best for you
|Name & Details
|Lenovo Legion Y545 15.6" Gaming Laptop, i7-9750H, 16GB RAM, 1TB HDD + 512GB SSD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660Ti
|Acer Predator Helios 300 PH315-54-760S Gaming Laptop | Intel i7-11800H | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU | 15.6" Full HD 144Hz 3ms IPS Display | 16GB DDR4 | 512GB SSD
|Lenovo IdeaPad 3 Gaming Laptop, 15.6" FHD Display, AMD Ryzen 5 5600H, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650, 8GB RAM, 256GB Storage
|Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15 Laptop, 15.6" FHD Display, AMD Ryzen 5 5600H, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650, 8GB RAM, 256GB Storage
|Lenovo Legion 5 15 Gaming Laptop, 15.6" FHD (1920 x 1080) Display, AMD Ryzen 7 5800H Processor, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 512GB NVMe SSD, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050Ti
1. Acer Predator Helios 300: Gaming Laptop
The best cheap Windows gaming laptop under $1000 is the best. I chose this laptop because it runs smooth games. Also, this laptop has a very good 1080p 3ms 144hz IPS display and great viewing angles. The webcam is capable of 720p.
If you’ve heard of the Helios 300, you’ve probably heard that it’s not the best price if you want performance machines. For, under $100, you get a beautiful 144hz / 3ms 1080p display that is very crisp and looks great.
It’s perfect for chatting with friends or zooming in on this laptop. 10th Gen Intel i7-10750H 6core 2.6Ghz Base Clock Speed Processor is very efficient, powerful You can find the best performance on this laptop.
And it has decent integrated graphics that you would prefer to use on a laptop when you are not playing games or doing any kind of multi-tasking that will be needed. And the GPU is more powerful. This laptop is very expensive because the CPU alone sells for $ 400 and the laptop also has an RTX 2060 6GB. RTX is a state-of-the-art architecture with ray tracing capability.
If you don’t know what it is, these are realistic lighting effects that developers are now putting into games, but you need a card that can execute it or you take advantage of this feature that Can’t lift.
The RTX 2060 GPU is very capable. In GTA V on higher settings, it is 115. Interestingly, this laptop has a button called Turbo. If you are a gamer then you must know this button. In terms of performance, the FPS in this laptop increases by an average of 10 fps.
In addition to the turbo button, this laptop has a predator button on the keyboard. Pressing it opens an application that shows you the current temperature CPU / GPU and even the ambient temperature inside the laptop which is a gamer’s plus point. You can customize your lighting profile, increase or decrease the speed of your GPU by 3 speeds, you can set the fan speed to custom settings, or even automate.
Crucial P2 1TB 3D NAND NVMe PCIe M.2 SSD Up to 2400MB/s
Whether you’re at work, in the game, or on the go, ordinary bootup speeds can frustrate your best laid plans. Good thing the Crucial P2 SSD really flies. With plenty of storage and performance accelerated by NVMe technology, the P2 has the speed and dependability you need to explore your computer’s potential.
Also, it has Wi-Fi 6! It comes with 16GB RAM (two @ 8GB) but DIMMS is user-friendly so you can keep 32GB (two 16GB) if you don’t have any issues.
The Acer battery can last up to 6 hours, but you can’t expect heavy gaming on this laptop for longer battery life.
Keystone Lock on the left, RJ45 Ethernet, two USB-A 3.2 Gen 1 ports, 3.5mm audio jack.
Mini display port on the right, using HDMI, USB-A 3.2 Gen2 port (Gen2 enhances charging capabilities even when the laptop is running), and USB-C 3.2 Gen 2.
Kudos to Acer for installing a charging port in the center behind the laptop behind the charging port.
One thing I want to talk about is that the design of the laptop looks good. This is often the case with students who want a gaming laptop that they can use to bring to class. I don’t think gaming laptops should necessarily look like “gaming laptops”. Even if you are a student, the best latest gaming laptop will be the best for you.
|Standing screen display size
|Max Screen Resolution
|1920 x 1080 Pixels
|NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060
|Graphics Card Ram Size
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports
|Average Battery Life (in hours)
|Item model number
|Windows 10 Home
|14.31 x 10.04 x 0.9 inches
|Item Dimensions LxWxH
|14.31 x 10.04 x 0.9 inches
|Computer Memory Type
|Flash Memory Size
|Hard Drive Interface
|Optical Drive Type
|No Optical Drive
|1 Lithium-ion battery is required. (included)
- X2 M.2 slots for storage PLUS a SATA bay for even more
- RGB zoned keyboard (and a great feeling one for gaming / everyday tasks)
- BIG vents on rear and sides, PLENTY of intake area on the bottom
- The thing just looks awesome, props to the design team for making a gaming laptop that looks professional
- Predator sense UI is clean, loads quickly, and easy to use
- With ray tracing on I saw around 60 fps on the COD war zone with settings maxed.
2. Lenovo Legion 5: Best Latest Gaming Laptop
I decided to add the Lenovo Legion 5, gaming laptop to my list of the best latest gaming laptops because I want to give my user as much information as possible and I’m glad I did! This laptop is also very good in terms of price (1320+ tax CAD). It is also very thin for glass and light.
ASUS TUF Dash 15 Ultra Slim Gaming Laptop
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Ti 4GB GDDR6 up to 1585MHz at 60W (75W with Dynamic Boost 2.0)
- Intel Core i7-11370H processor (12M Cache, up to 4.8GHz)
- 15.6” 144Hz IPS-Type Full HD (1920×1080) display with adaptive sync
- 8GB DDR4 RAM | 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD | Backlit Precision Gaming Keyboard
- 0.8” thin, 4.4 lbs ultraportable form-factor
- Comes with Windows 10 Home and a FREE upgrade to Windows 11 (when available1)
IPS 144Hz screen is terrific! If you have a 144 Hz TN monitor, this laptop can run well. It’s not as fast as any TN panel but if you put a screen on the overdrive (with Lenovo Vintage software), it comes very close.
Speaking of the board, it is only in the white backlight. When you type in them and use them for games, the keys feel good and satisfying, which I think is the best.
The CPU will reach 91C but then go back to the ’70s and ’80s. This is not a thermal throttle at all. As far as the 1660 tie is concerned, the highest temperature in 2 hours of play is 70C for you. This is the best performance.
- AMD Ryzen 7 4800H mobile processor, 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 memory, and 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD storage
- Enjoy fast refresh and deep colors with a 144 Hz refresh rate and outstanding clarity on a 15.6″ FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS display
- The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660Ti GPU is a blazing-fast supercharger for your favorite games and the newest titles
- Via Dual Burn Support, which pushes the CPU and GPU together for improved framerates, and Legion Coldfront 2.0 for thermal tuning
- The Legion TrueStrike keyboard with soft-landing switches delivers hair-trigger inputs
I did not write the details in this article so that you do not get bored watching this article.
If you’re still wondering if this Lenovo Legion 5 gaming laptop is right for me? So you can read my article and all your questions will be answered: https://laptopsmedia.com/best-gaming-laptop-under-1200-with-best-thermal/