Top 6 Best Laptops For High School Students Under 500
Are you a high school student If you are looking for the best laptops for high school students, I will help you with this, you will find a list of the 6 best laptops for high school students under 500 laptops in this article. Whether you are a high school student from outside your city or a student living on campus, you will need a laptop that fits in a bag and is lightweight, and you should have a battery that lasts all day at school.
For high school students, we recommend that you buy a laptop under the age of 500, and for high school students you don’t have to have a high-performance laptop because you need the best laptop for this basic course work. The top will prove to be, so you need to double the features like decent memory and storage, reasonable display size, portability, price, durability, touch screen capability, and a wide battery It is necessary.
Best laptops for high school students under 500 will give you the best laptop reviews, you should never think that you will use this laptop not only for school work but also for entertainment or you can play light games.
10 Best Laptops for High School Students Under 500
- 10 Best Laptops for High School Students Under 500
- 1. HP 14 LAPTOP – High School Laptop Under 500
- 2. Lenovo Chromebook S330 Laptop – Under 500
- 3. Lenovo Chromebook C330 – Under 500
- 4. HP Chromebook 14 – High School Students Laptop Under 500
- 5. HP Stream 14 – best laptops for high school students
- 6. HP Chromebook 11 – Best Laptop For High School Under 500
- Final Words
|Product||Name & Details||Buy|
|Acer Aspire 5 A515-46-R3UB | 15.6" Full HD IPS Display | AMD Ryzen 3 3350U Quad-Core Mobile Processor | 4GB DDR4 | 128GB NVMe SSD||Click Here|
|Top||Acer Chromebook Spin 311 Convertible Laptop, Intel Celeron N4020, 11.6" HD Touch, 4GB LPDDR4, 32GB eMMC||Click Here|
|HP 14 inch HD Laptop Newest for Business and Student, AMD Athlon Silver 3050U (Beat i5-7200U), 16GB DDR4 RAM, 512GB SSD||Click Here|
|Lenovo Chromebook C330 2-in-1 Convertible Laptop, 11.6-Inch HD (1366 x 768) IPS Display, MediaTek MT8173C Processor, 4GB LPDDR3, 64 GB eMMC||Click Here|
|(Cheapest Chrome OS Laptop) Lenovo Chromebook S330 Laptop, 14-Inch FHD (1920 x 1080) Display, MediaTek MT8173C Processor, 4GB LPDDR3, 64GB eMMC||Click Here|
|HP Chromebook 11-inch Laptop - Up to 15 Hour Battery Life - MediaTek - MT8183 - 4 GB RAM - 32 GB eMMC Storage - 11.6-inch HD Display||Click Here|
|Lenovo IdeaPad 1 Laptop, 14.0" HD Display, Intel Celeron N4020, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage, Intel UHD Graphics 600||Click Here|
|ASUS L510 Ultra Thin Laptop, 15.6" FHD Display, Intel Celeron N4020 Processor, 4GB RAM, 256 GB Storage, 8Hrs+ Battery Life||Click Here|
|Newest HP Premium 14-inch HD Laptop, Intel Dual-Core Processor Up to 2.8GHz, 16GB RAM, 64GB eMMC Storage||Click Here|
|Newest HP Premium 14 inch HD Laptop, Intel Dual-Core Processor Up to 2.6GHz, 4GB RAM, 64GB eMMC Storage||Click Here|
|ASUS Chromebook Flip CM3, 12" Touchscreen HD NanoEdge Display, MediaTek 8183 Processor, Arm Mali-G72 MP3 GPU, 32GB Storage, 4GB RAM||Click Here|
|CHUWI GemiBook Windows 10 Laptop Computer, 13 inch Thin and Light Metal Laptop 8G RAM 256GB SSD, Intel Celeron J4115 Processor||Click Here|
|HP 14" Touchscreen Home and Business Laptop Ryzen 3-3200U, 8GB RAM, 128GB M.2 SSD, Dual-Core up to 3.50 GHz||Click Here|
|Newest HP Premium 14-inch HD Laptop, Intel Dual-Core Processor Up to 2.8GHz, 8GB RAM, 64GB eMMC Storage||Click Here|
|HP 14-inch Chromebook HD Touchscreen Laptop PC (Intel Celeron N3350 up to 2.4GHz, 4GB RAM, 32GB Flash Memory, WiFi, HD Camera, Bluetooth, Up to 10 hrs Battery Life||Click Here|
|Lenovo Chromebook Flex 3 11" Laptop, 11.6-Inch HD (1366 x 768) IPS Display, MediaTek MT8173C Processor, 4GB LPDDR3, 64 GB eMMC||Click Here|
|ASUS Chromebook C423, 14.0" FHD NanoEdge-display with 180 Degree-Hinge, Intel Celeron N3350-Processor, 4GB-RAM, 32GB eMMC Storage, Zero-Touch Enrollment||Click Here|
1. HP 14 LAPTOP – High School Laptop Under 500
The HP 14 laptop can give high school students the best performance, weighing 3.2 pounds, 14 “Display bright View glossy screen maintains the vivid colors in your photos and videos Typical 1366×768 HD.
This laptop has Windows 10 activated which is quite easy for a student to run. It also brings back the Start menu, for example, the edge web browser. The 14 HP laptop is powered by a 7th generation AMD processor. The AMD processor delivers excellent performance, with 4 GB of RAM, which is satisfactory for variable tasks that make it the Best laptop for high school students under $500.
HP 14 LAPTOP Specs
- Operating System: The Windows 10 operating system, Windows 10 brings back the Start menu from Windows 7 and introduces new features, such as an edge web browser that lets you mark up web pages on your screen.
- Processor: Powered by the latest 7th Generation AMD A9-9425 Processor (Dual-Core, 3.1 GHz up to 3.7 GHz) performance for HD-quality computing
- Display: 14″ Display bright View glossy screen maintains the vivid colors in your photos and videos. Typical 1366 x 768 HD resolution. While the backlight has no Optical Drive
- RAM: 4GB System Memory for advanced multitasking substantial high-bandwidth RAM
- Storage: 128GB Solid State Drive (SSD) this is a powerful hard drive that increases your speed and offers less storage space than a hard drive, a flash-based SSD has no moving parts, resulting in faster start-up times
- Battery life is better
- Battery life is better
- This laptop missing a dedicated numeric pad
2. Lenovo Chromebook S330 Laptop – Under 500
Lenovo has tried to compete with the Yoga Chromebook with a 4K display, but in this laptop, we have a modest 1,920 x 1,080 panel. Still, for the average user, this resolution is quite good. This is a TN display, so the viewing angle is not as good as what you get in an IPS display. This laptop is best for high school students and terms of price.
Lenovo Chromebook S330 is not overly bright, however, it’s bright enough to overcome the glare of a normal school and office. If you keep the brightness at about 80%, everything will be visible in most cases. These laptops are brighter than alternatives such as the HP Chromebook 14 and the Acer Chromebook 514.
Lenovo Chromebook S330 Specs
- Laptop performance: The Chromebook S330 is equipped with a MediaTek MTK8173C Processor, Chrome OS, 4GB LPDDR3, 64GB eMMC 5.1 and so much more
- Design: Stylish, sleek, and secure, the Lenovo Chromebook S330 is less than one inch thin and 3.3 pounds light with a 14-inch FHD display. Perfect for day-to-day computing and multimedia, on or offline
- Processer & RAM: Perfect for all your daily computing needs, The Lenovo Chromebook S330 delivers a host of performance features. Enjoy powerful processing for daily tasks, LPDDR3 memory for multitasking, eMMC storage for quick boot-ups, and fast software loading.
- Cloud Storage: 100 GB of cloud storage via Google Drive this is a plus point for high school, students, Further, no setup is needed, just a Google account so your stuff stays with you via cloud storage of your emails, maps, docs, pics and more
- Ports: Standard on the laptop computer with USB-C, micro SD, and USB 3.0 for effortless connectivity. Further, this Chromebook also features powerful 2 x 2 Wi-Fi ac with Bluetooth 4.1, a 720p webcam, and two 2W speaker systems for effortless collaboration, all supported via a suite of collaborative apps via Chrome OS
- Easy to use: The Lenovo Chromebook S330 is easy to use, Offers built-in virus protection, and keeps going with long
- Great Value
- Excellent battery life
- Sleek, classy design
- Thin bezels look great
- Limited CPU performance
- You can’t do multitask in it
3. Lenovo Chromebook C330 – Under 500
This laptop is best for high school students and the price is quite reasonable. In my opinion, this laptop is best for a student. Lenovo’s best Lenovo Chromebook C330 with 32GB internal storage, these are the only features that are different from its other models. Both include an 11-inch touch screen laptop, 1366×768-pixel display, MediaTek MT8173C CPU, and 4GB of RAM. The more premium Chromebook C330 brings you up to 64GB of storage. Chromebooks provide you with cloud storage that allows you to easily save your files.
Chromebook C330 specs
- Performance: When it comes to the performance of this laptop, the Lenovo Chromebook C330 SRGB produces 75% color features, with an average of 80% Chromebook, the Acer Chromebook 11 is close. 78% rating which I think is the best touch screen Chromebook laptop.
- Ports: Touch Screen Chromebook Laptop Chromebook C330 gives you the right ports option. Most of the ports are on its left side, including a USB Type-C port for charging, HDMI, USB 3.0, and an SD memory reader.
- Display: 10-point touchscreen IPS display for easy viewing in tent, tablet, stand, or laptop mode. You’ll enjoy the latest streaming show anywhere you want to watch it. Never slowing down and always up to date best laptop for a high school under 500
- RAM: this Chromebook has a useful 4GB of RAM
- Storage: 64GB storage is a plus, which is only 16 or 32GB in most Chromebooks and costs several GB to start loading apps.
- Battery Life: This laptop is the best laptop for school in terms of battery life, This laptop has long battery life. You can run up to 10 hours of battery life on this laptop. This Chromebook laptop is the best for 300 dollars.
- Super Fast
- Good battery life
- Easy to install
- Thin and good look
- Can’t do multi-tasking
4. HP Chromebook 14 – High School Students Laptop Under 500
The HP Chromebook isn’t a premium laptop, but it looks beautiful and best laptop for high school students under 500. It weighs 0.72 inches thick. At 3.0 pounds, it’s reasonably light, though not more than the 11.6-inch, 2.76-pound Acer Chromebook R 11 (C738T-C7KD). Although, this extra weight gives you a slightly larger screen, but does not feel so heavy this laptop is medium light.
The HP Chromebook 14 white case itself is made totally of plastic, and when you modify the screen or lift it with one hand, it flexes and shrinks slightly. On the bright side, there are no scattering patches in the case, so you don’t have to worry about the random discharge of inappropriate screens.
HP Chromebook 14 specs
- Google Play Store: The millions of Android apps you know and love on your phone and tablet can now run on your Chrome device without compromising their speed, simplicity, or security
- Design: Keep going comfortably with the backlit keyboard and multi-touch touchpad that supports four-finger gestures set in a sleek design for moving from room to room or on the road
- Environmentally conscious: Low halogen, mercury-free display backlights, arsenic-free display glass in this ENERGY STAR(R) certified, EPEAT(R) Silver registered Chromebook
- Processor: Intel(R) Celeron(R) N4000, Dual-Core, 1.1 GHz base frequency, up to 2.6 GHz burst frequency
- Display: 14.0-inch diagonal HD SVA BrightView micro-edge WLED-backlit touch screen display (1366 x 768); 82% screen to body ratio
- Storage & RAM: 4 GB LPDDR4-2400 SDRAM (not upgradable) and 32 GB eMMC
- Battery Life: The Chromebook 14 only manages over 5 hours and 41 minutes on a single charge when playing an HD video file in a VLC loop-on (50% screen brightness, 50% volume with headphones). I think the best laptop for high school students in terms of battery
- Multitasking performance
- Good Audio Quality
- Crisp screen with gorgeously clear colors
- Dim bright display
- Short battery life
5. HP Stream 14 – best laptops for high school students
This laptop is one of the best laptops for high school students, HP Stream has caught your eye, whether because of its beautiful color design or its best budget laptops under 500. HP has been making cheap stream laptops for some years now.
The Stream 14 has a 14-inch display with a resolution of 1366×768, which is not unusual at this budget price. When I reviewed some of the videos, the colors seemed right to me. The hulk’s skin looked right-shaded green, the explosions ignited orange, and the lightning strikes turned the torso blue-white to look beautiful.
HP Stream 14 specs
- Laptop for work, school, and This is great for laptop online classes (high school students): With Office 365 and 1 TB of cloud storage, this device combines functionality, connectivity, style, and value
- This nimble laptop delivers the essential productivity and entertainment you want for high school students or home, without slowing you down
- Office 365 for one year: Get full access to Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote, Access, and 1 TB of OneDrive Storage for one year
- Processor: Intel(R) Celeron(R) N4000 Processor, Dual-Core, 1.1 GHz base frequency, up to 2.6 GHz burst frequency
- Display: 14-inch diagonal HD SVA BrightView WLED-backlit display (1366 x 768)
- Memory: 4 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (not upgradable)
- Storage: 64 GB eMMC
- Battery Life: HP Stream 14’s electric CPU helped extend Stream 14’s battery life to 7 hours and 4 minutes, with constant web surfing over Wi-Fi.
- Best performance
- Large storage
- Office 365 for one year
- You can’t multitask but the best laptops for school
6. HP Chromebook 11 – Best Laptop For High School Under 500
The compact HP Chromebook 11 notebook is a reasonable price and flexible model from the HP Chromebook line. Designed to reduce cost and improve usability, these laptops are extremely cheap and highly thin.
Chromebook laptops are the best laptops for high school students under 500. Nothing front-line, but you’ll find a great, compact machine for a web-based activity like online classes, and homework.
The Chromebook is the best laptop for a high school student because the Chromebook laptop is a Google product. So this laptop is great if you use it for email, web browsing, watching YouTube videos, or taking online classes in Zoom. Google can cover everything you need to do according to the document. The compactness and long battery life of this laptop.
HP Chromebook 11 specs
- Play Store Apps: Enjoy the seamless simplicity that comes with Google Chrome and Android apps, all integrated into one laptop. It’s fast, simple, and secure
- EFFICIENT OPTICS: Never sacrifice graphics for battery life again. The MediaTek Integrated Graphics card has an Octa-core CPU and GPU graphics processors and a multimedia engine, so it’s built to perform without draining your battery
- High Quality: With an anti-glare, 11-inch laptop screen, you can stream movies and shows beautifully, all in the high-definition detail of 1 million pixels
- Remote Work Ready: Connect with work colleagues or friends and family from home and in high quality with an HP True Vision camera, integrated dual array digital microphones, and custom-tuned dual speakers
- PORTS: Enjoy rock-solid connections with the latest Wi-Fi 5 WLAN adapter and Bluetooth 4.2 as well as reliable external ports in the Headphone/Microphone combo and USB 2.0 Type-A and Type-C ports
- Battery Life: Take this light and durable HP Chromebook with you anywhere. It travels well and has a 15 hour and 45-minute battery life, so you can stay connected without having to search for an outlet
- Boots up in about 3-4 seconds and opens its home screen in about 3 seconds after typing the password.
- Web pages load very quickly and so did all applications
- Battery Life is good
- Poor screen quality
- You can’t do multitask in it
I hope you liked my best laptops for high school students under 500. I have prepared this list of laptops for a high school student and I have also taken special care of the budget so that All these laptops are best for students to afford under 500 laptops for high school students as much as your budget allows.